- Hours: 37.5 Reporting to: GP Accounts Manager
- Location: Witney office
PA to Partners
- Hours: FT (37.5 hours)
- Office based – Hybrid working would be considered
A rare opportunity for an ambitious accountant with management experience aspiring to become a partner.
Williamson West is an established firm supporting medical professionals in the healthcare sector. You would be joining a friendly and well-respected niche firm. We are looking for an experienced manager to join the team in this new role. You will have strong communication skills and be confident interacting with high-net-worth individuals.
You will be looking after a portfolio of high-net-worth individuals consisting of directors of limited companies, consultants and GPs; supporting them with their tax and accounting affairs. You will be pro-active in helping your clients and used to bringing new clients on board.
There is great potential for career development within this role.
- Review limited company and partnership accounts
- Be the technical lead for tax queries within the firm
- Review personal tax returns produced by team members
- Communicate tax affairs with clients
- Manage the High Net Worth team of 5/6 people
- Deputise for partners as required
- Ad-hoc duties at required
Experience and qualifications:
- Minimum three years post-qualification experience
- Management experience
- Good at building rapport with clients
- Be a team player who can motivate and develop team members
Why work for us
Williamson West is a firm of Chartered Accountants established in Oxfordshire to specialise in the financial and taxation needs of clients within the Healthcare sector who offer a personalised service to all our clients.
We are an accredited training practice for AAT and ACCA. Competitive salaries, 25day holiday allowance +bank holidays. Pension scheme. Hybrid working options.